Saturday, September 11, 2010

a single green light, minute and far away

It wouldn't be Seattle without a little gloominess. I had already given up hope on catching a nice sunset given all the clouds, but I had my camera on hand to take pictures of an adorable Maltese that I'm helping dogsit for the week. He's a hyper little dog - I think I still prefer big, cuddly dogs that you can curl up with after a long day and just relax.

On my way back home, I caught a glimpse of some pretty sunset action above the water, so I made a beeline for the sculpture park to catch what I could of the remains of the day. I ended up spending a good half hour just taking in the peaceful combination of lights, water, and clouds and having some fun with bokeh :)

It's been a rather long 4-day week, and while I've made progress on a few things, I feel like I still have a lot of ground to cover. I'm trying to be proactive when possible, but some things are out of my control. So I guess I'll keep reaching and hoping.

1 comment: