Friday, September 24, 2010

Re-


I went to Kerry Park after work today on a whim - I felt like wandering around and clearing my head for a bit, and photography always helps me refocus. Since the park is at the top of a huge hill - the kind of hill where you can hear your car engine struggling as you drive up - it affords a pretty spectacular view of the city. The weather was sub-optimal since it had been raining all day (story of my life in Seattle), but the area around the viewpoint is quite scenic, so it was perfect for aimless wandering with camera in hand.



























I'm excited for the weekend - the weather forecast says sunny & warm on Saturday, so that's sounds promising. But more than anything else, I think I need some time to recharge and reflect. Tonight's wanderings and a pizza & wine & gossip session with the girls was relaxing, but there's still a lot of churning going on in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment