Thursday, January 6, 2011

getting back into the groove

It feels like an eternity since the holidays rolled around - I know I've had more than my share of days off in December! So there is something comforting about getting back into the daily rhythm of the workday, although it does leave less time for exploration. I haven't shot much lately - I didn't take a single picture while I was in Vegas, which I do regret a bit. The bright lights of the strip and the surrounding desert would have made for some good subject matter. So instead, here are a couple shots that I took while I was showing my family around Fremont. Seeing a bit of color really brightens up my day when it's so consistently dreary!

1 comment:

  1. ooh i can't wait until blossoms are back. it feels like so long until spring but i know it'll be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete