Sunday, January 2, 2011

10 for 2010

2010 was a tumultuous year for me, with lots of lows and highs. If you had asked me in January 2010 where I would be in January 2011, I'm certain I wouldn't have guessed that I would be in Seattle. But here I am!

I found myself in many places in 2010 - NYC, San Francisco, LA, South Dakota, Italy, Las Vegas, Seattle - and going through my pictures, I was struck by all the beautiful moments that I've soaked in this year. In many ways, I've been very lucky in 2010, although I've learned some tough lessons as well. I'm hoping that in 2011, I will have the wisdom to learn from my past mistakes and the courage to keep trying new things.

Here are 10 favorites from 2010. Happy new year.


From left to right, by row:
1. Sunset at sculpture park, Seattle
2. Brooklyn Bridge, NY
3. Roman ruins, Rome, Italy
4. Brooklyn Botanic Gardens, NY
5. Venice Beach, LA
6. Bremerton lake house, Washington
7. Custer State Park, South Dakota
8. Waiting for sunrise on the Spanish Steps, Rome
9. Walking along the canal (Fremont, Seattle)
10. View from the Duomo, Florence, Italy

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful collection of 2010 favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great you got out to Custer State Park this year. Next time you get out our way, check out our lodging. Hopefully you can find time to stay awhile.

    Custer State Park Resorts
    http://www.custerresorts.com/

    ReplyDelete