Friday, April 1, 2011

spring...?

I'm at my wits' end with the weather in Seattle. We were blessed with one beautiful week of sunny skies - complete with the kind of fluffy clouds that you used to draw as a kid - before we got dumped on with never-ending mixture of rain, fog, mist, and seemingly permanent gloominess. Seattle, why must you tease us so?


Seattle is actually a very lovely place when the weather gods are smiling down on us.


And it makes me very happy to see the spring flowers making an appearance. Cherry blossoms have always been one of my favorite spring sights - there is something so perfect about their fluffy pink blooms.


But in the meantime, the weather is making me very grumpy. What's the use of warm weather if it's too wet to properly enjoy it?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures... but wow.. spring really looks gloomy up there.

    ReplyDelete